SPA etiquette is a set of rules or regulations that should be known before going to a SPA centre and that you are reluctant to ask about.
- Arrive 10 -15 minutes before the scheduled treatment to have enough time to prepare for the treatment. Being late can shorten the time of your treatment.
- If the treatment is to be performed according to the gift voucher or the health insurance, inform the administrator about it upon arrival before the treatment. For services covered by health insurance, make sure to have an identity document with you.
- Inform our professional about any medications you are taking that you think may affect your health after the treatment.
- Talk to our professional about specific issues that relate to your health and needs. Please let us know if you have any allergic problems or serious illnesses.
- When booking time for the treatment, please inform if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- During the treatment, please wear disposable underwear which will be offered at the SPA centre or massage parlour. If you want, you can wear your underwear but during certain treatments it can be made dirty with the cosmetics used for the treatment.
- Before body scrubbing, depilation, and body wraps, we recommend not to shave on the day of the treatment. The products applied can irritate the skin.
- After the treatment, do not rush and lie down quietly for about 3-5 minutes to allow the body to recover after the session. Please note that after you a room should be prepared for another visitor, so do not take more than 7-10 minutes. If you wish, you can relax in a special room and enjoy a cup of tea.
- Express your wishes or feedback to a professional or administrator. Clients’ feedback is always appreciated, starting with the room temperature, music volume and finishing with the quality of the treatment.
- Please turn off your mobile telephones during the visit.
- You can leave a tip to our professional if you are satisfied with the services provided.
We wish you a pleasant experience and thank you for visiting us.